Friday, April 16, 2010

READ!

For the last 4 months I have been just drooling over the Canon 5D mark II. So I finally convinced my dad to help me buy it. So I get home after driving 8 hours, totally ready to drive some more to go get it. But I'm forced to wait a day. Which yes, almost killed me. However we all went to the store (mom, dad, even sister) and got the box for the 5D. Then this caring sales person starts asking me if I really need the 5D full frame. And of course my answer was yes, haha. However they convinced me the 7D is better price for what I'll be doing, and guess what. It still does video, and has amazing quality. So I guess you could say it was love at first sight. My heart has been stolen my this 7D. And I'm thrilled to share this video with you.
It's of the famous Bridger Bailey. He is probably the most fabulous child you will ever meet. Now this was like the 3 video I have ever made with my camera, so I went a little crazy with the focusing, and its not super awesome. But the quality is!
So check check check, check it out. :)



MD.

1 comment:

  1. oh that is so so cute! he is so adorable! so jealous you get to hang out with him all day. I hope you got enough time with him this week. although, i'm sure it's never enough. also, the quality is amazing, good choice on the 7D

    ReplyDelete