Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sneak Peek

Julene and I went on a great adventure...to my backyard yesterday. And took a few pictures. I found this fan, while packing up somethings. (My Family is moving to New Mexico- for anyone who hasn't heard).
And I had a vision, and knew my sister would be the one to pull it off for me. We didn't have much time- as she had class, and the sun was setting. But I'm happy with how they turned out. And it was super fun. Besides the fact that I dropped a cinder block on my toe in the first two minutes of shooting.

More to come soon...

Blog1

xoxo 
Martha Mae

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! great job. the composition is perfect! and how exciting! your fam is moving to new mexico?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys.

    And yeah Andrea they are just up and moving, and didn't even ask me. haha But I guess I'm supposed to be out on my own now anyways.

    ReplyDelete