Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jordan Henstrom. Senior

This is the first senior photos that I have done, for a guy. So I gave Jordan fair warning, that if I ever asked him to do anything girly to just remind me. haha And what a stud, Jordan made it easy. I mean really, look at this smile. This is Jordan, he is a SENIOR at Westview High School. I cannot believe it, this makes me feel old. He is the same age as my baby sister, and they will forever be12 years old. In my mind at least. But he isn't!! He is off to do great things. So watch out world. 
Jordan, thank you for A. being a stud, and B. being so patient with my girl poses. Can't wait to see what your life holds, I know it is full of great things!

Blog1

Blog7

Blog2

Blog3

Blog4

Blog5

Blog6

Blog8

xoxo Martha Mae

4 comments:

  1. GREAT job Martha!!! He looks very relaxed. Guys can be tricky to shoot at times. It looks like he felt very comfortable around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! :) These are awesome. Obviously you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look great!! i love the last two. awesome job martha!

    ReplyDelete