Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Bailey Boys

I would be lying if I said that this isn't my favorite family in the world. The Bailey family is one that is close to my heart. I have been Bridger's Nanny since he was something around 18 months or so, and he is now four years old. It has been crazy watching him grow, and my love for him has grow right along with it. Jen and Scott are the parents of these three beautiful boys. And I love them all to pieces. So here are some impromptu family photos I took at the Bailey home while I was there last. They are clearly the most adorable, and lovable boys you will ever see.

Blog1

Blog2

Blog3

Blog4

Blog5

Blog6

It is clearly difficult to get all three boys looking in the same direction.. haha But kind of fun trying to make that happen.

Blog7

Blog8

Blog9

Blog10

Yep that's my Bridger, the lovable thinker.

xoxo 
Martha Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment