Saturday, July 28, 2012

Katelyn Heywood: Senior

Dear Reader,
This girl is adorable, and smokin' hot!! We have been family friends for years, and it was so much fun to play catch up. I was honored when her mother called to ask me to take her Senior photos. They happened to be in Utah for several camps so we drove up to Sundance and spent time roaming around. This girl is a natural (made my job real easy). Katelyn is a beginning photographer herself, so it was fun to talk a little shop with her.
Good luck Katelyn with your senior year- and all your future endeavors. I'm so excited to see where you go in life! Thanks for spending the day with me. Hope you have a blast at efy!

MarthaMae1

MarthaMae2

MarthaMae3

MarthaMae4

MarthaMae5

MarthaMae6

MarthaMae7

MarthaMae10

MarthaMae8

MarthaMae9

xoxo Martha Mae

2 comments: