Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Davidson!!!!!

This day was great, rainy, and oh so joyful.  We got a new member in the family, Chipolte, and a sweet dance party. Shooting this wedding was extremely stressful, and yet so much fun. Groomsmen were hilarious, and the Bridesmaids were oh so gorgeous. Courtney and Dirk had huge smiles smeared across there faces all day.  It was so fun to see all the pieces of the wedding come together oh so perfectly. Courtney was a wonderful, happy, and uncaring bride to work with. She was just happy that she was married and not the rain, not anything could ruin that. Congrats Dirk and Courtney! I love you both, and I'm so glad I got to be part of your day!

This picture is extremely blurry- but I just love it. And I love that I got everyone to yell and cheer in the temple. Whoops.

They were born the same year as the temple!



The photo with the "photographer"- My favorite

xoxo Martha Mae

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Martha, you are so talented! I am SUPER impressed!! I am gonna need to hire you next time our fam comes to town to do our pics! Or, you could always come here to Boise, do a photo shoot and have a PSYCH marathon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie!! I'd love to have a Psych marathon with you. and I'd love love love to do your family photos.

    ReplyDelete