Thursday, January 6, 2011

1.6.2011

So who knew that Blogger had a limit on Photo  storage? Not Martha.
So I'm currently in the process of figuring out if I need a new blog, or need to just buy some blogger space...or I have no idea really. But in the mean time, were just going to use up my Flickr- until that fills up as well.

Edited more tonight. I get so sucked in, I loose track of time. But editing is becoming easier, and thus faster.
I made three copies of this particular photo. Not sure which I like best...still figuring out my style.

1.1.2001 (2) 101

BW2

Seventies

I kind of love the last one. But I also hate it when people over edit photos...hmm. 

xoxo Martha Mae.

p.s. Hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable Alyssa. haha I think its an adorable picture!

7 comments:

  1. ahhaha too bad I look like a flag! I like the last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree, and frogs are adorable anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always upload your photos to Photobucket & paste in the photo codes to blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm thats weird that blogger said your storage is full..
    i like the black and white one!
    p.s. your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina! Good idea. I haven't really used Photobucket before...but I think its time to start.

    Also thanks Andrea, I think so too, thats why its kind of bumming me out that the storage is now full on this one. Just when I get it looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too beautiful...love it! :)
    Can't wait to hang out next week!

    ReplyDelete