Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daily Photo Journal. Day 1.

Today is the first day of my daily photo Journal, which I will be doing for the next two weeks. Each day I will be post a photo of something meaningful in my life. And all the photos will just be of things that naturally occur in my life.

Today I took a photo of my favorite t.v.
I say favorite because this is the only one that has this much character. It is tiny, but it has a mustache and glasses. It also only played movies in black and white at the beginning of the semester. But now it works perfectly and in color.
And I watch movies, almost daily on it.
And its great.

6.9.2011 004

xoxo Martha Mae

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is so perfect.

    p.s. what movie is this? It looks super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not sure. But its on our recently watched queue now. Since we are using our Netflix's now.

    ReplyDelete