Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Journal. Day 11.

Yesterday was Zachary's birthday. Zach is one of my best friends. He is so wonderful. 
For example, today in the most whiny voice possible I said "Oh no, she opened the door now I'm cold." Because my roommate had just left the apartment leaving the door open with her. And Zach (who was in another room) came back into the living room carrying my favorite blanket like a knight in shining armor. And without saying a word handed me a blanket with a smile and walked away. 
THAT my friends is why Zachary is the BEST!
and its why my two awesome roommates were so willing to make him such a legit cake. Zach is a computer nerd, or should I say Apple nerd, because he is very racist when it comes to computers. (yeah I know, racist isn't the right word...but toooo late.) Anyways so they made him this Apple Cake!! And I love it, and he loved it, and it was perfect.
Happy Birthday Zachary.

blog

xoxo Martha Mae

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove it. Like really though, its awesome! And I miss you and Zach. Lets all skype soon, mmk?

    ReplyDelete