Monday, July 25, 2011

the BUS

So I just finished what will probably be my last official Photography class. And I'm totally bummed about it. But I know I'll keep learning on my own. One of my projects was a semester long project. And it was fun/ difficult/ mainly stressful. We had to find something that interested us and take pictures of it all semester long. From the same angle getting it in different lighting and seasons. I kind of failed at this project, because I shot like 5 all semester and the remaining 6 in the last week of school. But what really got me stressed is for my project I decided to shot the Taco Bus I lived next to. Its painted all crazy, and parked next to my favorite abandon- looking house. So I started, forgot, and then one day I was driving by looked over at the Taco Bus, and it was GONE! Yes I should have realized that was a possibility when shooting an object with wheels. But I didn't think they would actually do it. But they did. So I freaked out, luckily my teacher is SUPER chill and let me just continue in the new location.
Turns out he loved mine, and even had me email it to him (so he can use it as an example in later classes).

And guess what I love mine too. I might even eventually hang it up somewhere. Maybe a Garage...when I get a garage.

Monet

xoxo Martha Mae

2 comments: