Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Julene Davidson. Seniors. (GED)


My sister is drop dead gorgeous. I don't like to admit this fact very often as I don't want her to get a big head...and fall over. :) But she really is. 
She is also the best sister a girl could ask for, and is also my favorite. (Don't worry I only have one sister and can say that). Last year she decided to go big, and drop out of high school. She has since gotten her GED, and finished a year of college. So to celebrate her getting her GED, we did GED photos. Instead of Senior photos. 

Julene- I had a blast in Vail with you. I love you, and truly do appreciate having you as a sister. And can't wait till I see you next! Try not to break tooo many hearts!

Blog05

Blog 06

Blog04

Blog03

Blog02

Blog01

xoxo Martha Mae.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking forward to this post ever since you shared the sneak peak! I love #3 & #4 from the top! She is striking!

    ReplyDelete