Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brittany & Stuart Monson: Married!

Okay, so this post is literally a month late. And my only excuse is that I had no pressure. This is my best friend Brittany (now Monson), and her husband Stuart. I really got to know Stuart when I took their engagements, and it was so much fun. So I'm not sure why I was so surprised when their wedding day was just as much fun. I was asked to get one shot to print right away and have at the reception, so that is what I did...well and I took a few more. So it was pressure free, and just loads of fun.
Here are my favorites of the two, all lovely and married.
Congrats you two. I love you and I'm beyond happy for you. Can't wait till you start having babies!! :)

blog1

Blog2

Blog3

blog5

blog6

blog4

blog7

These last two are my favorite!!

xoxo Martha Mae.

2 comments: