Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Second shooting.

I think I was born to be a second shooter. Yes someday I really do want to have my own Wedding Photography business. But for right now, I would love love love to just be the back up girl. The girl who gets to run around holding bouquets, and umbrellas. Snapping shots from a different angle. And capturing moments like this.
These two are HILARIOUS, and I couldn't help but post these ones- because they are kind of my favorites.

Blog9

Blog8

haha. Love these two.
Oh and that short cute person in the first photo. That is their lovely Wedding Photographer Jen.
 She is just so much fun, and really allowed these fun moments to happen. Check out more from their day here: http://www.facebook.com/UtahFamilyPhotographer

xoxo Martha Mae

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love you Martha! You were great!

    ReplyDelete