Sunday, November 21, 2010

11.21.2010

I'm just going to lie to all of you, and tell you I'm doing an indoor series this week. All photos will be taken late at night, inside my humble abode, stretching my very small amount of creativity to its limits. Because that seems to be the only time I can remember the one goal I have. Seriously I don't really have any other goals right now.
(okay another lie... marriage, college, children, painting a giant picture) are all goals still inside of me. Just less urgent.


Tonight it is shadow puppets/ random shape shadows. Because me and Julene (Julene and I) really struggled with forming actual animals. But it led to many giggles...so enjoy.



I've always loved creating hand puppets, so next time you're bored- done with studying- or on a cute little date. Get comfy and make some sweet shadow puppets.

xoxo (hugs and kisses)

Martha Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment