Tuesday, November 16, 2010

RESULTS!

If you haven't seen Angus Thongs, I highly recommend it.
But after something good happens/ her plan works and she gets "results". The main character always yells "RESULTS".  And I just love it.
And since I'm afraid of the G word (goal), and mainly failing to achieve them. I have decided I'm going for RESULTS.
and I'm trying to take and post a photo a day. Which I have tried and failed at doing a thousand times before. But today I almost forgot but then remembered. So I'm doing this. And since it is 11:44 at night and I have no natural light, and nothing beautiful to photograph I just sent for silly.
This is a little taste of my current life as a nursery teacher- I love it.
so obviously don't get to excited/ expect anything from this uh- project. Its just because practice makes perfect (ish).
xoxo Martha Mae

p.s. Anyone else excited about Christmas?!

p.p.s. Here is the photo I took yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. Yes for a picture a day! Also, I now want to see the movie just because of the whole "results" line sounds so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber! It's for sure the best movie ever. But you might have to buy it, because its not in red box. But they have it at Walmart...Very fun girl's night movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! I do love Walmart trips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read the Angus books? I ADORE them. Back in the day, I forbid myself from bringing them to school to read for fear that I would burst out laughing in the middle of silent reading period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie! I haven't read the books, but I love love love the movie. So I really should. haha But yeah I feel they might be a little below my reading level. But really, I think they will still be funny!

    ReplyDelete