Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rain.

I love the rain, and I wasn't even born in Oregon.
My favorite thing about the rain is that it somehow has the magical power of giving you full permission to dance, full on... in it.
But my second favorite thing about the rain is...using my windshield wipers. I don't know how to exactly describe it. But my favorite thing is having the wipers set to the exact speed required to get that feeling of blurred vision until you almost feel like you have lost control and can't see anything anymore- to sudden clarity. Its a brilliant feeling. I recommend everyone learns how to control the speed of their windshield wipers.
Third favorite thing is how everyone rushes about in the rain, but only till they are undercover then they pause, take of their hood, shake out the umbrella, or wipe of there now spotted glasses.
And then you have a instant reason for some Hot Coco and a warm fire.

The Rain is Brilliant and Perfect.


This is a Photo I took when with Alyssa Cook, who I could also describe as Brilliant and Perfect.
(thanks for making me want to be a cuter/ better me)


xoxo Martha.

2 comments:

  1. love. Thanks for the shout out... I miss you tons! I love the rain too, for all those reasons! I love how you notice the tiny things that make you love something.
    Cant wait to see you over thanksgriving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man you are coming for Thanksgiving!! Thats so exciting... I can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete