Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2.22.2011

All my Books have arrived. And now its just a matter of using self restraint, to read them in an orderly manner. I started The Help before the others arrived. So I've determined I need to finish that first, and then move on to the others. But I've stacked them all up next to my bed, and am now using them as a table to the side- of my bedside table. Since I already have a bedside table, its just way higher than my bed.
I also have just been wanting to shoot for over a week now, and decided I can't keep waiting for sun, or a subject, or free time. I just have to do it. My relationship with my camera is just like any other relationship. If I let toooo long pass by in between seeing each other, things get awkward and I forget things about her (Yes I've decided my camera is a girl). So I'm working on our relationship, whilst enjoying maximum fun reading time. I know it wont last!
 Blog

xoxo Martha Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment