Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little adventure.

Today as requested by the ever fabulous Emily...I'm blogging. I came home from work and shouted to my mom "Going shooting", and headed outside. Today is a beautifully sunny day in Oregon...but the second I stepped outside I wished I hadn't. But I knew I had to go shoot something, for Emily. But mainly for me. I need to keep shooting daily. I've seen my progression in just the last 4 months, from pushing myself to shoot daily. But I've completely lost this "habit", so although I'm not promising everyday. I'm promising more often.
So since I knew I couldn't walk farther than my own backyard...that is what I did. I went into my backyard and like the "good ole days", I climbed (yes literally climbed) down my back wall and went into the wet lands behind my house. Because I live in Oregon they have required "green" areas. And I love it. My friend lived just across the stream so we built bridges, on top of bridges, and forts and all sorts of non sense in those wet lands. Which are really not that big. But we thought it was the most daring, awesome, and entertaining thing around. So here is my journey back down memory lane...or stream.
I even got my brand new Keds all muddy. Just like the old days.

Blog5

Blog7

Blog3

Blog1

Blog4

Blog6

xoxo Martha Mae

4 comments:

  1. MARTHA! Thank you for fulfilling my wishes. I love the green. It is gorgeous. Thanks for getting all muddy at my expense. I will be looking for posts more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our river looks impressive, can sell our house with "riverfront property" picture...

    ReplyDelete