Saturday, April 2, 2011

Deirdre Mead

Deirdre and I have been friends since High school. She is for sure one of the coolest people I know. She knows what she wants and goes after it. Dee designed and made each of these outfits. And wanted photos for her portfolio. So I hope you like these Dee! I had such a blast on that cold Saturday morning. Thanks for being such a good sport, and being so gorgeous! I can't say enough how in love I am with that lace dress. You're awesome and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Take a look at the amazing Deirdre!

Blog9
Blog8
Blog10
Blog5
Blog4
Blog6
blog3
Blog1
Blog2

xoxo 
Martha Mae


3 comments:

  1. I love her lace dress! I must make me one of those! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace dress is really gorgeous. And Tanner Spring Park is such a lovely place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of those dresses! And the photos aren't half bad either;)

    ReplyDelete