Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A little something...

So yesterday I decided I wanted to make a video...so that is just what I did! Me and Julene went out and and shot till she was late for mutual. And then I quickly edited this short film. I didn't even remember I had a YouTube account, but I totally do. Who knew?! It's even called shortfilmstallpeople. Love it. haha
Okay well this is very quickly edited, and poorly shot. But since I have video capabilities, I thought I should really use them better! So my plan is to practice, practice, practice.
Also you might think "Martha, there is a part in the video that is sideways."
the answer is yes, there is. Because I want to remember how dumb I am, for filming so much that direction- while I know that you cant rotate video. So its a visual learning experience.
Yesterday was also TOMS "A Day Without Shoes"...so the video is kind of a tribute to that. Even though I totally wore shoes to work.


xoxo
Martha Mae.

2 comments:

  1. This is fun to have a memory of our yard. You should do another... soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha! What happened to that fire you had from Jasmines Online video workshop! You need to post something... like now!

    p.s. I miss your face.

    love your new mexican sister.

    ReplyDelete