Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meagan Stutz. Senior

So if you don't know Meagan, you are really missing out. This girl is so fun, and always on the move. She is constantly Google searching animals, and then finding ones to adopt. And then finding me animals to adopt. :) Basically she is a lover, not a fighter. And I love that about her. 
Meagan, Ellen, and I went downtown early Tuesday (since I had to be at my other job by 10) and it was freezing. Luckily Meagan was such a good sport, and still worked it. 
More to come soon, from our "take two" in warmer weather and a different location.

Meet the Lovable Meagan Stutz.

Blog1

Blog2

Blog3

Blog4

Blog6

Blog10

Blog7

Last

This last one is my favorite, hello fiercely gorgeous Meagan.

xoxo
Martha Mae

3 comments:

  1. i love meagan. and i love martha.

    megan + martha = very happy miranda.

    these are so awesome, nice work :)

    love,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that meagan has those clogs things. Its like the best thing ever. These look great! Your so judgemental of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Thanks Guys. Meagan really rocked it. And I don't know if you can tell- or if you have seen the clogs in real life. But they are like purple shiny metallic-y. Basically they are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete