Friday, May 20, 2011

Lane and Marcus

What are friends for, other than modeling for you? I honestly don't know. Because I feel like thats the only thing I use my friends for. Just kidding. But for reals, I do have the best friends.
Lane Edmunds is the best, he just said "yes" when Marcus asked him if he wanted to model for me. And I'm so grateful, I normally just shoot girls, which is somewhat easier. But Lane was a dream, so nice, and fairly comfortable in front of the camera.
And Marcus well he is ALSO the best. :) He even let me use his lens!!! I have a nicer camera body than Marcus but his lens are like 100 times better than mine, so it doesn't even matter. Someday I'll get my own. :)

Thanks guys.  

blog4
blog1
blog2
Blog7
blog3

Then Marcus climbed into a freaky shack. All for the perfect lighting. And perfect it was.

This is the Marcus "Critter" face. :)

Blog5
blog6
Blog8

xoxo Martha Mae

p.s. The last photos, I really just needed another vertical photo to go with Marcus' super studly one. So this was a photo I took the other day, and I just threw it up there. Don't worry about it. But that house is like a block away from mine...and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT the WHAT!? Okay I love those deer-tree-lookin-things. They are way amazing and odd in the best way.

    Secondly the pictures of Marcus- you were right in your letter, those are super great pictures! The lighting is wonderful. Also new idea! Instead of getting your presents from now on, we will just start a "New Expensive Lens" fund! That way when you live in Provo and don't have an awesome friend like Marcus to borrow lens from, you'll be able to EVENTUALLY afford your own! great plan? I think so.

    ReplyDelete