Monday, May 9, 2011

Preview: Of the Lovely Kayla

Kayla Ann used to be my only model. And she is the best because of that. She put up with so much from me, and did it with a smile. It's been a long time since I last shoot Kayla, toooo long. :) So we went on a little adventure and took some really good ones (in my opinion).
Kayla is my favorite because she is so full of attitude, and they really show in photos. Also we have the same sense of humor so it's easy to make her laugh. Which makes me laugh, and makes for a bunch of blurry photos. But this one I kind of like, like a lot. Normally this would drive me crazy, because literally nothing is in focus, but that's also kind of why I like it.

blog

and to prove she has attitude here is one more....well three more.

SuperLegit

This is also her new hoodie what a fun color!!

xoxo Martha Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment