Sunday, December 12, 2010

12.11.2010

Okay Folks I'm changing the rules, I'm going to post a photo a day. But any photo I want. Not necessarily taken that day, and it might be from the same group as another day. Yes I'll still try to take and post one photo a day. But this is now affecting my sleep schedule which is not cool. So today's photo(s) is going to be from last Saturday. Because I'm just now getting around to looking at all the ones I took that day. And I did nothing impressive in the photography world today.
I am working hard at a. Learning more about my camera.
b. Learning and trying things on Photoshop
and c. shooting regularly.
And since I've done all these things. RESULTS!

 and here is my proof, that I am playing with photoshop.

xoxo Martha Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment