Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.2010

Tonight Kayla and I had a girl date. I started the day with the plan to go to institute, but slowly institute became movies in my favorite work out pants, and then Kayla convinced me (easily) to go downtown. And I'm oh so glad she did. We got completely lost..well not lost...just really not where we wanted to be. But we finally got the right cross streets and finally found it. We did some shopping (like always) and then got dinner at an adorable- high class- grocery store. I don't think it could ever replace my WINCO but winco doesn't have attractive people working there. This store FOR SURE did. :) We had a healthy and balanced meal of Cascade Ice, and mashed potatoes (1 lb) of them. haha And then we completed the meal with some Cinnamon Buns, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. It was divine.
But the guy who rung us up- twice. Totally judged us. haha Its fine.

Look how happy we are. Isn't THAT what matters.




I can't really decide how I feel about that middle photo. I should have walked across the street to photograph that sweet bug properly...but it was a BIG street. :)

xoxo Martha Mae.

2 comments: