Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12.7.2010

I love it when Laura ask's me to babysit. The Blattner Boys are the BEST! Tonight we had a blast, and then I realized it was bed time, and I so I tried to calm them down, but I myself couldn't stop laughing. So we just continued the party while we brushed teeth and read the scratch and sniff Christmas Book. Then I just turned off the light hoping they were tired enough. ehh....that worked for like 2 minutes. haha
Adian proceeded to come down stairs saying he was hunger and that he needed a granola bar. I said that will only make you more hyper. And he said, "It wont make me more hunger, you said hyper when you meant hunger." And I said, "Nope I really mean hyper." And Aidan asked me what that meant and I really just wanted to walk into the bathroom and show him his reflection. But I didn't. :)

Modeling 101. 
(the last one is called the "arm pit" shot)



 Warning this one is called the: "Melt your heart" face...or something to that effect :) 
and it's all an act. but really how can you not get sucked right in. I do... every. time.


But do not fret. I also got the real Aidan. This is his "mid sentence" face. (he thought it was funny too)


And the always cool, Eli.


and one more...because I can.


xoxo Martha Mae.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I think it's hilarious that Aidan's belly is hanging out of his "best of both worlds" pajamas (long on the top, short on the bottom.....and one size too small all over!) in those first pictures. Thanks for being such an awesome friend and babysitter, Martha. WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I know thats probably my favorite part about those top ones. And thanks, as you can tell I think you guys are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete