Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kat Constandse : Bridal Session

Kat is Married! I had the honor of attending her reception last night, which was beautiful. Just last week I have the opportunity to take her Bridals, and I think they turned out GREAT! She is absolutely stunning, and a born model. So it was easy, and most of all FUN! Alexis Wood, and Brittany Carson came along so I had lots of help making her look super hot! Katherine and I took a Photography class at school together, so it was so nice of her to let me practice with her for such a special moment. Congratulations Kat and Andrew, I hope you like them! And I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!












xoxo Martha Mae

p.s. This last shoe picture is my favorite. Alexis stopped us for the shot, and its perfect!! Thanks Alexis- You are the BEST!

p.p.s I swear the photos aren't as grey as they look on here. I honestly don't know what it is...but it might be time for a real website/ blog?!

2 comments: