Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12.1.2010

REMEMBER THIS DAY!
Today I found out that I'm going to the one, the only Jasmine Star's workshop. This January I will be joining Jasmine and 19 other people for a day of photography! This has been something I have wanted to do for a long time now. And it was just some distant goal, but then I just went for it. And now I'm going. So now I have to push myself. Extra hard. So I'm going to need everyone's support. And all the practice I can get.
I already know that I'm going to be the youngest and least experienced there. So now I need to make that gap smaller!
I was going to do my photo of the day of my face when I saw the email, personally from Jasmine. But that would be a recreation, and I feel like thats kind of lame. haha So my photo of the day is of decorating the Christmas Tree. I love decorating the TREE!
 xoxo
Martha Mae.

p.s. Blogger always makes my photos look greener. Julene's hand isn't really that green in the photo. So sorry, I do what I can.

p.p.s Happy Holidays Folks!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Martha! That will be so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love this picture! Julene's hand looks very expressive.
    2. OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! How did this even happen?!? Why didn't you tell me about it at dessert!?!!? You need to call me and catch up grrrrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARTHA!!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. Where will you be doing it at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow you lucky duck! Won't you be in school then? Are you just going to leave for a couple of days?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I will be in school then, and yeah its on a Monday we have off of school. So I will probably just miss Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete