Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bailey Family

Meet the Bailey's.They are my family now. I lived with them this last month, and was their live in Nanny. And it was literally the best situation possible. I got to play with these cuties all day, and then chill with the coolest parents I know, at night. While getting to eat Jen's delicious food. This first child is Bridger, I have been his nanny (on and off) since he was 18 months old. He is now 3, and although he has an attitude, his big heart and adorable smile make me forever every time. Then next to him is Baby Matthew, he is 6 months old! He is just a big chubs, and I love him. Then you can meet Jen and Scott, seriously two of the most accomplished, funny, and just all around awesome people I know.
Thank you, Jen and Scott for letting me into your family. I loved every minute of it.

Blog1

Blog2

Blog3

Blog5

Blog4

Oh don't you just love them too, now.
I sure do.
xoxo Martha Mae

1 comment:

  1. MARTHA! okay so I have been waiting for this post.. for like FOREVER. and you just made my day for posting these. They are amazing. They capture so much a love. They make me smile. They are the best lighting ever. Bridge is such a stud. And baby Matthews smile in photo #2 with Scott is priceless. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete