Monday, September 5, 2011

Camden (snarky) Hardy

Snarky is Camden's new middle name haha. So this is half a joke, and half for reals. Camden is one of my best friends, and now my roommate- so I can say this. She has a slightly snarky attitude. But mainly snarky is just the best word ever. She is also the most caring person I know. And oddly someone that I had never photographed before now. So this was an extra treat for me. I have forced all my other friends to model, time after time. So it was odd I had never shot Camden. And look at what all of you were missing! haha 
Love this girl. enjoy her gorgeous face.

Blog7

Blog9

Blog1

Blog5

Blog3

Blog4

Blog2

This is Camden, making fun of me. For asking her to make a sexy face.

Blog8

This is her doing a super sexy face, all on her own. :)

Blog6

I'm kind of obsessed with this girl, I mean we are best friends... So I might be slightly bias but NOT really. She basically is really this hot!! So again, if anyone needs her phone number. I have the hook up.

xoxo Martha Mae

1 comment: