Thursday, September 1, 2011

Married at last. Mr. & Mrs. Lowrey

I was so excited when she asked me to come. Or more told her dad that I was coming, while I was in the room. Raven was my roommate last semester, and I already miss her. But she now has a cooler roommate/ Husband. (Is it weird for anyone else that Andy is a Husband?!) Andy and Raven graciously invited me to their destination wedding to take photos of Raven getting ready and at their reception dinner, with all the friends and family. 
I just realized I should take a second and explain how LDS weddings work. (p.s. I'm LDS- for anyone who reads this and didn't know). So for our ceremonies, they are inside our temples, and no camera's are allowed.  Because of how sacred the ceremony is, it then becomes just about the Husband and Wife being sealed together for all of eternity. 
And now they are sealed to one another, forever. And it's just so exciting. I know I raved about this couple before when I posted their engagements. But let me just say again how cute they are. And it was so great to see them celebrate this love with friends and family.

Raven and Andy, I'm so happy to have been included on this special day. I love you too, and am so excited for you two to have children! :)

Blog4

Blog2

Blog3

Blog8

Blog7


Look at this determined Groom, ready to show off his woman to the world. 

Blog11

Blog10


Blog14

Blog6

Blog1

Blog9

Blog15

I'm going to end with these two pictures because, a. Have you ever seen such a happy Groom? (he stepped aside for a moment and just admired his bride, with the rest of us) And he had this huge smile on his face. Adorable. and b. Look at Raven- she is so hot and so BA! Love her.

Love you guys.
xoxo Martha Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment