Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's been a while.

This always happens. I get sucked into school. And forget to do things that make me happy. Okay so I'm mainly talking about Photography. I still eat plenty of ice cream and watch a ton of movies. But I haven't used my camera in like 2 weeks. But the one time I did bring it out, we went to the Hari Krishna temple, in Spanish Fork UT. And it was gorgeous. The temple is amazing, and I obviously love the Indian culture....to bad there were only a total of like five Indians there. And it was "Indian Fest," Beaverton has clearly spoiled me. Well since it has been a while I just wanted to say hello, and that I dearly miss you all. :)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

blog2

blog1

Untitled-1

xoxo Martha Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment