Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boys will be boys.

Here are some more of my favorites of these boys. I love them dearly, and loved every moment with them.
I mean really look at the chubby cheeks on Baby Matthew, and Bridger is the most caring child I have ever met. Seriously, he gets very concerned if any other child is crying. He is just like me, a sympathetic crier. Also there may be a couple of a distraught Matthew in this mix, but how could I resist. Baby Matthew often gets so tired that he can never make up his mind if he is happy or sad. So he will get this face, where he is about ready to cry, and then I'll make a silly noise or face and make him laugh. Then 10 seconds later he will get the face again, and start crying. Then laughing, then crying. It's basically my favorite thing. haha
so enjoy.

Blog6

bmB 035

Blog10

Blog7

Blog8

Blog9

bmB 034

Blog11

Bridger&Matthew 041

IMG_7776B&W

oh we are just so cute.
xoxo Martha Mae.

1 comment: